Exchange of C, N, D line - the true story

Admin
    Admin

Exchange of C, N, D line - the true story

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:25 pm

So, what is an interchange or exchange of line? For example: I have DigitAlb and you have Sky Uk, I give you a line and you give your line to me. Okay, this can be normal, (but at the same time, it will be much cheaper to pay to someone to get 1 line, so we will not loose the money for the electrical light, about 50-70 watt per hour for router and tuner + card subscription + tuner must be on 365/24 hours, which will cause it brake after 1-3 years if it is not from original manufacturer; so payservers cost less, with the economy of about 10-30€$ per month).
    What do we have around the internet forums and sites and many "so-called community p2p," they say, "Come to us if you have for example subscription of tivusat and interchange with us, that's all free, in exchange for your line of tivusat, you will get many different packages." Beautiful, isn`t it? But what are they actually doing? They give you 1 line with reshare or without, i.e. 2 lines, and then make the settings files for you in the way to enter into your tuner without any problem and sell your full card subscription to as many people on the other sites as the card allow it to do. So you will never know that they are payservers and get money by you without telling you before. Here's what they can say to in their post: "I have sky de hd and I want to reinforce or backup my card with your sky de hd." Have it any sense? No! It's possible that they have no card at all. As the 1st. variant it can be, that they or you make the settings in your tuner in the way they can get a re-share from you to give one line to someone else who will then give a line to them, which they will give to you, so that means, he will make exchange with you at the cost of other person, without even having any card. That`s the way they work! Other way, they can use you is when you are total newbie in that game, and he is quite good player, so he will also have no his own card, but he will work in the way of p2p communities to get all possible lines your card can give, so he will make the settings for you in that way, then he will find someone who will give 1 line to him, which he will give to you, and then he will start just selling your full card, i.e. every possible line your card can give. Nobody talks about that on different satellite web-sites or forums, as the admins just do not care about this or are directly doing the same thing, but through other nicknames.
    If they would say: "Look here, I'll pay you 50% of your monthly card subscription and you will also get 1 line of many packages free from me." - So it can be a good deal, because this is a fair offer.
    So,decide, what you want and how you want it...

Current date/time is Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:48 am